Sunday, May 27, 2018

Day 3 - Leśno (PL) to Leśno (PL)

Monday 28/05/2018
-----------------------------------

Got talked into staying for another day in Leśno - there was a lot of food left to finish after the party, so I felt obliged to help finish it! Met my brother in laws which was nice and we talked through a potential plan for a motorbike escape in 2019. Not sure if it'll happen, but it would sure be a fun trip!

Staying an extra day will probably upset my 'schedule' but I promised myself that I wouldn't stick rigidly to the 'plan' this year. Weather looks set to get even hotter with little chance of rain so I couldn't have really asked for more and will need to make the most of it.

Enough food and drink, tomorrow I need to hit the road....

Mileage: 1036
Country count: 6 (GB, F, B, NL, D, PL)
Beers: 14
Fines: 0
Bribes: 0
Ass pain: 0/10
Mechanical issues: 0
Accidents: 0 (well 1 that didn't involve me)
Coldness: 0/10

No comments:

Post a Comment